Terms of service
in order for us to maintain a safe gathering place for men in recovery:
You must be clean and sober for at least 24 hours.
Loitering, foul language, inappropriate behavior, and violence will not be tolerated.
Females are allowed with permission when accompanied by a spouse or significant other.
You will be asked to sign a covenant as it relates to computer usage.
You should anticipate engaging in a conversation about matters of faith.
in order to be eligible for healthcare services:
- You must be 19 or older.
- You must be completely uninsured (i.e.: no Medicaid, no Medicare, no insurance of any kind, no disability, no Veteran's coverage, no "Obamacare").
- You must be unable to pay for care elsewhere.
- There is one exception: if you have Medicaid, we will schedule you for dental cleanings as long as you have seen a dentist within the past year and come with a documented treatment plan in hand.
- You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol for the safety of our practitioners.
- Services are rendered by appointment only. We are not set up to accept walk-in patients.
In order to access our other services:
- Merely ask if you are in need and don't have another resource available to you! We don't know the need exists until you tell us!
in order to be a healthcare volunteer at Mission possible:
- You must have an active license in the State of Illinois.
- You must practice within your scope of care.
- You must maintain all requirements necessary for your credentials.
- You must maintain patient confidentiality.
- You must not be a student unless you have on-site supervision.
- You must be willing to respect our Christ-centered approach.
- Out of respect for the various proclivities of the population we serve, we kindly request that you refrain from wearing perfume or cologne and dress as to modestly and fully cover the parts of your body which would draw more attention to you than to Christ.
in order to be a recovery side volunteer at mission Possible:
- You must have a personal and saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You must be an active member/attender at a local church.
- You must be willing to commit to your volunteer shift as a first priority.